Valentine's Day Specials

Valentine's Day Specials
email to order treats :-)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 2- Still playing around with the layout of the blog and adding gagets

Good morning!


It's finally not raining this morning but it's suppose to be bad again tomo. Before I have to go in for work I will be stopping at the craft store to buy some lollipop sticks and a new brownie pop mold so I can make Valentine's Day brownie pops for the gals at work (I work with only girls, guess teaching young children is still a womans profession). Hopefully it will spark up some interest and they will order Valentine's Day treats for their men. :-) If you are wondering what a brownie pop is, it's simply a bell shaped brownie bite with a lollipop stick in it.You then add frosting and sprinkles, wrap it up in some clear cellophane, tie it up with a pretty pink bow and you have some delicious, adorable Valentine's treats. Yes it is a little early for Valentine's treats but, I say oh well, they are cute and will put the gals in a good mood at work. We can always use a pick me up, working with children for 9 hours a day is a little tiring!

Well that is all for now. If you have any questions about where to purchase any of the products or need a brownie and frosting recipe feel free to email me or leave a comment.

Have a wonderful hump day!

No comments: