Valentine's Day Specials

Valentine's Day Specials
email to order treats :-)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baking again tonight

Hello Everyone!

I just had a fun filled day at work with the kiddies. There was no water for a while so it made for an interesting day, plus we were suppose to be observed. Thank goodness it went well and I am home now.

I'm baking peanut butter cup cookies again tonight because a friend has requested them and I do not know how many times he will get to eat them before he is too far away. I sure hope he likes them and that turn out pretty. Some times they do not come out of the pan correctly and I'm not happy with the finished product.
If you want to make these at home it's very simple, find a peanut butter cookie recipe, scoop the batter into a cupcake pan and squish a peanut butter cup candy into the middle before baking. These cookies are fun and delicious. Plus they only take about 30 mins to whip up a whole batch.

I'm keeping it short for tonight, classes have started and I have a ton of homework.

Have a Great Night!

No comments: